Doctoral School of Public Health (ED 393): Epidemiology & Biomedical Information Sciences
- François Goffinet is the representative of Université Paris Descartes in ED393.
- Pierre-Yves Ancel is a member of the dissertation monitoring committee.
Research Masters in Public Health – Epidemiology
Master in Public Health, Université Paris Sud
- Babak Khoshnood is codirector of the epidemiology track of the master program.
- Béatrice Blondel, Catherine Deneux-Tharaux, and Jennifer Zeitlin supervise teaching modules
Masters in Health, Pierre-and-Marie-Curie University, option Epidemiologyo
- Gérard Bréart directs the course on perinatal epidemiology
Masters of Public Health (MPH) from the EHESP (School of Public Health)
- Florence Bodeau-Livinec directs the module on perinatal and pediatric epidemiology (Masters 2) and the course on global health (Masters 1)
Research Master (starting in 2015-16)
International Master in Epidemiology and Biostatistics at Paris Descartes University, taught in English (Director: Pr. Philippe Ravaud)
- Master 1st year – Pierre-Yves Ancel will direct two courses on the basic principles of epidemiology.
- Master 2nd year – Pierre-Yves Ancel will direct the option Advanced Epidemiology.
- Course in Critical Reading of Articles for medical students (Pierre-Yves Ancel) at Université Paris-Descartes.
- Clinical research course for 3rd year medical students – Pierre-Yves Ancel directs a course in methods in epidemiology at Université Paris-Descartes.
- Instruction of 3rd year students at the national school of statistics and information analysis (ENSAI) in Rennes (Florence Bodeau-Livinec)
Interuniversity Diplomas (DIU)
- DIU in clinical epidemiology in pediatrics (codirector: Martin Chalumeau)
- DIU in perinatal medicine (codirectors: François Goffinet, Gilles Kayem)
- DIU in maternity department pediatrics (codirector: Laurence Foix-L’Hélias)
- DIU in social and economic vulnerability, maternal health and perinatal health (codirectors: Elie Azria, François Goffinet)
Gérard Bréart is an adjunct faculty member at two US universities: i) Department of Epidemiology, Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine, New Orleans, Louisiana, and ii) Department of Maternal and Child Health, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC.